LEGO Christmas Ornaments

Interested in building some of the ornaments found on the NCLUG/NCLTC Christmas tree?  Instructions for several of the ornaments are now available for download in PDF format.

• Download instrucitons for Santa.
  • Download instructions for the Snowman.
  • Download instructions for the Red Christmas Ball.
  • Download instructions for the Blue and Yellow Christmas Ball.

Snowman  Blue and Yellow Christmas Ball Red Christmas Ball  Santa

This entry was posted in Instructions, NCLUG, Public Display. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to LEGO Christmas Ornaments

1. Pingback: North Carolina LEGO® Train Club » LEGO Christmas Ornaments

2. Mel DeLancy says:

I am putting together a Christmas tree of Legos…I am interested in building the ornaments from Dec 2007…but I need some help on how to start buying the bricks to get started. This tree is to be auctioned off for the Sandhills Children’s Center…a school for children with learning disabilities and other various handicaps. Any and all help would be so appreciated.

3. NCLUG Admin says:

Sorry for the delayed response, we had a lot of legitimate comments get lost in the SPAM queue! To answer your question, which I realize is well after Christmas, the best place to buys specific elements in the colors and quantities you want is from BrickLink.

4. Chelsea says:

What are the names of the two black parts in the upper right? I’ve found all the plates I need, I just don’t know the names of the part to attach the hook and whatever the black thing under neath it is so I can search for the parts. Thank you!

5. NCLUG Admin says:

Which of the four ornaments are you referring to?

6. Chelsea says:

Oh, sorry, I guess that would help!! The blue/yellow ball.

7. NCLUG Admin says:

I think you are referring to the black Tile, Round 2×2 – Lift Ring. You should be able to find it on BrickLink pretty readily, it has appeared in lots of sets.

8. Chelsea says:

Yes, that piece and this one:

9. NCLUG Admin says:

That is a Brick, Modified 1 x 4 with 4 Studs on One Side. In the model the color doesn’t matter because it ends up hidden. I just happen to have a lot of black ones.

10. Christmas Legos are very nice